Sovietarmystuff.com

Russian / Soviet Army Surplus Items
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:29 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: That joke is this?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:04 pm
Posts: 31
Dear sovietarmystuff,

Hello!
Please! I have received all parts hat!
Not like the picture! what happened? All hat accessories are unarmed, there is nothing in the hat!
I want an explanation of what happened and why you sent the hat so that.
I do not sew, I do not put badget and cord, neither side buttons.
That's going to cost me more money! because I'll have to take a specialist in military hats
What happened to this?
Because you do not explain that my hat came unarmed?
I await your response.....................

That joke is this!
This is very bad! but very bad!
This is how they treat customers?
What the hell is this thing? I request completed a hat like the picture of the link and this Mr. Vladimir, sent me this! what kind of people do this?
For me it is a scam and a hoax Mr. Vladimir!
As it is easy to put things?
Why not sell you what they put in the picture? I feel deceived and cheated.
Here is the link of the picture should be. Or like this gentleman lying.
http://www.ebay.es/itm/400319516728?ssP ... 1439.l2649

Hello
I'm sorry for this. It is very easy to put the badge and rope yourself. just make a hole in the place where you wish to place the badge. Isert the tails of the badge into the hole and spread them inside.

Regards, Vladimir


Attachments:
DSCF0508.JPG
DSCF0508.JPG [ 3.85 MB | Viewed 1508 times ]
DSCF0507.JPG
DSCF0507.JPG [ 3.99 MB | Viewed 1458 times ]
DSCF0505.JPG
DSCF0505.JPG [ 3.98 MB | Viewed 1501 times ]
 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: That joke is this?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:04 pm
Posts: 31
textor90 wrote:
Dear sovietarmystuff,

Hello!
Please! I have received all parts hat!
Not like the picture! what happened? All hat accessories are unarmed, there is nothing in the hat!
I want an explanation of what happened and why you sent the hat so that.
I do not sew, I do not put badget and cord, neither side buttons.
That's going to cost me more money! because I'll have to take a specialist in military hats
What happened to this?
Because you do not explain that my hat came unarmed?
I await your response.....................

That joke is this!
This is very bad! but very bad!
This is how they treat customers?
What the hell is this thing? I request completed a hat like the picture of the link and this Mr. Vladimir, sent me this! what kind of people do this?
For me it is a scam and a hoax Mr. Vladimir!
As it is easy to put things?
Why not sell you what they put in the picture? I feel deceived and cheated.
Here is the link of the picture should be. Or like this gentleman lying.
http://www.ebay.es/itm/400319516728?ssP ... 1439.l2649

Hello
I'm sorry for this. It is very easy to put the badge and rope yourself. just make a hole in the place where you wish to place the badge. Isert the tails of the badge into the hole and spread them inside.

Regards, Vladimir


Attachments:
i03.jpg
i03.jpg [ 329.92 KB | Viewed 1474 times ]
i02.jpg
i02.jpg [ 318.7 KB | Viewed 1478 times ]
i01.jpg
i01.jpg [ 324.28 KB | Viewed 1464 times ]
 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: That joke is this?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:34 pm
Posts: 1315
Location: United States
It looks like one of the hats that was never completely put together on the manufacturing line. Is it even stamped?


 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: That joke is this?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 827
Location: Norway
Aye. Funny to maybe see an example of these! Quite rare they are...

Also, it's not difficult to assemble these hats at all. It's VERY easy, lol.

_________________
- - - They call me Tovarich Slon - - -

Image


 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: That joke is this?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:04 pm
Posts: 31
Mad I also think it's a hat that has been forgotten to complete fabrication. What annoys me most is that I have my sent this unfinished bullshit
I've asked a specialist email do military uniform types, and told me that I do not work is very delicate and nesecitan tools and knowledge to do this job.
Distance must be measured separately golden cord and side buttons as well as the center logo is not so easy to put the hat, you can annoy or tear the fabric ..
pay seller or arrangements.
And it's a shame people like that sell and deceive.

Yo tambien creo que es un sombrero que ha quedado olvidado en terminar su fabricacion. Lo mas que me fastidia a mi es que me hayan enviado esta pura mierda sin terminar
Yo he preguntado por email a un especialista militar en hacer tipos de uniforme, y me ha comentado que no haga yo el trabajo es muy delicado y se nesecitan herramientas y conocimientos especiales para hacer este trabajo.
Hay que medir distancia del cordon dorado y aparte los botones laterales asi como la insignia central no es tan facil poner al sombrero, puedes fastidiar la tela o desgarrar..
asi que tendre yo o bien el vendedor pagar los arreglos.
Y es una pena gente asi vendan y engañen.
in two languages ​​English and Spanish Mad


 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: That joke is this?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 827
Location: Norway
textor90 wrote:
Mad I also think it's a hat that has been forgotten to complete fabrication. What annoys me most is that I have my sent this unfinished bullshit
I've asked a specialist email do military uniform types, and told me that I do not work is very delicate and nesecitan tools and knowledge to do this job.
Distance must be measured separately golden cord and side buttons as well as the center logo is not so easy to put the hat, you can annoy or tear the fabric ..
pay seller or arrangements.
And it's a shame people like that sell and deceive.

Yo tambien creo que es un sombrero que ha quedado olvidado en terminar su fabricacion. Lo mas que me fastidia a mi es que me hayan enviado esta pura mierda sin terminar
Yo he preguntado por email a un especialista militar en hacer tipos de uniforme, y me ha comentado que no haga yo el trabajo es muy delicado y se nesecitan herramientas y conocimientos especiales para hacer este trabajo.
Hay que medir distancia del cordon dorado y aparte los botones laterales asi como la insignia central no es tan facil poner al sombrero, puedes fastidiar la tela o desgarrar..
asi que tendre yo o bien el vendedor pagar los arreglos.
Y es una pena gente asi vendan y engañen.
in two languages ​​English and Spanish Mad



He can't be much of an expert...

It is EXTREMELY EASY to do it.

You don't need any tools or anything.

Listen to me: it is obvious that this "expert" you are asking, is trying to make you pay him. It doesn't need anything to set this up, lol. Only a knife an a plate to cut it on, with the edge of the knife. Done!

_________________
- - - They call me Tovarich Slon - - -

Image


 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: That joke is this?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:19 am
Posts: 2783
I dont think Vlad would have set out to deceive you, this could be down to a problem at the warehouse

_________________
Честь полка - моя честь. Слава полка - моя слава


 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: That joke is this?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:04 pm
Posts: 31
GabrielMK3 wrote:
textor90 wrote:
Mad I also think it's a hat that has been forgotten to complete fabrication. What annoys me most is that I have my sent this unfinished bullshit
I've asked a specialist email do military uniform types, and told me that I do not work is very delicate and nesecitan tools and knowledge to do this job.
Distance must be measured separately golden cord and side buttons as well as the center logo is not so easy to put the hat, you can annoy or tear the fabric ..
pay seller or arrangements.
And it's a shame people like that sell and deceive.

Yo tambien creo que es un sombrero que ha quedado olvidado en terminar su fabricacion. Lo mas que me fastidia a mi es que me hayan enviado esta pura mierda sin terminar
Yo he preguntado por email a un especialista militar en hacer tipos de uniforme, y me ha comentado que no haga yo el trabajo es muy delicado y se nesecitan herramientas y conocimientos especiales para hacer este trabajo.
Hay que medir distancia del cordon dorado y aparte los botones laterales asi como la insignia central no es tan facil poner al sombrero, puedes fastidiar la tela o desgarrar..
asi que tendre yo o bien el vendedor pagar los arreglos.
Y es una pena gente asi vendan y engañen.
in two languages ​​English and Spanish Mad



He can't be much of an expert...

It is EXTREMELY EASY to do it.

You don't need any tools or anything.

Listen to me: it is obvious that this "expert" you are asking, is trying to make you pay him. It doesn't need anything to set this up, lol. Only a knife an a plate to cut it on, with the edge of the knife. Done!



A knife? but we're going to do to fix it and finish it, finish or annoy?
Let the expert gains nothing from this, their pay and nothing more. Here what counts is not what will or will not win this military sewing expert, the topic that I have cast something that is unfinished and I do not sew to complete what is lacking.
Have if we understand!


 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: That joke is this?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:04 pm
Posts: 31
vityaz wrote:
I dont think Vlad would have set out to deceive you, this could be down to a problem at the warehouse


Well if you do not want to mislead anyone!
It's best to check what is sent, and more when you send it to Spain where.
nobody sends anything without seeing that you paid for this item! is so or not so?
So the least you ought to send this man before anything is to review what is sent and what state this!
Because it would be easy to return and send one as it should be! , But I would come out to my more expensive sending it fixed here in my country.
Understand?


 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: That joke is this?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 827
Location: Norway
textor90 wrote:
Understand?


That's the only thing I don't...

_________________
- - - They call me Tovarich Slon - - -

Image


Last edited by GabrielMK3 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total

 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2002, 2006 phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.067s | 19 Queries | GZIP : Off ]