Sovietarmystuff.com
https://sovietarmystuff.com:443/forum/

Give me M69 or give me death.
https://sovietarmystuff.com:443/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=167
Page 3 of 4

Author:  antisemitex [ Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Give me M69 or give me death.

i have finally found a source for 58-5 sized m69 uniforms, but the greedy bastard is now charging double for stock he obviously has a lot of. I am wondering if vlad or their is another soviet distributor that can have the m69 made in 58-5 sizes. i would even make a bulk/wholesale order if i have to.

Author:  gafrin [ Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Give me M69 or give me death.

Good thing you finally found that suit you've been looking for antisemitex, it's a shame that supplier you found was greedy on his prices. If only Vlad can found some of these suits lying around somewhere in his warehouse. Very Happy

Author:  vityaz [ Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Give me M69 or give me death.

who is the supplier? Maybe I can give them some trouble so that they cease this practice

Author:  antisemitex [ Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Give me M69 or give me death.

vityaz pm sent


gafrin wrote:
Good thing you finally found that suit you've been looking for antisemitex, it's a shame that supplier you found was greedy on his prices. If only Vlad can found some of these suits lying around somewhere in his warehouse. Very Happy



i would rather obtain these from vlad since i am pretty sure he will not play the screw game (i don't even mind if he can get repros instead of surplus items as sz 56-5, 58-5, 60-5 are rare sizes in soviet times since most conscripts back then were physically framed like skinny teenagers) as i need many of these uniforms for US people here who want to accurately portray afghan war soviet troops/the majority wore the m69 and not the afghanka, which showed up in 1988 and chechnya in large quantities.

Author:  vityaz [ Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Give me M69 or give me death.

Vlad is a good honest seller, he wont screw you!!!

Author:  Soviet_Kazimir [ Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Give me M69 or give me death.

Actually that's not quite true on the use of Afghanka. It was used from Mid war onwards. But I do agree I wanna know a source for bigger M69 care to share your source?

Author:  Taurus [ Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Give me M69 or give me death.

I know of a source that I can quote if you guys won't mind... They are located here in the US though, so if you are in a different country be prepared to pay out the butt for shipping, also, their prices are mildly higher.

Author:  antisemitex [ Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Give me M69 or give me death.

Taurus wrote:
I know of a source that I can quote if you guys won't mind... They are located here in the US though, so if you are in a different country be prepared to pay out the butt for shipping, also, their prices are mildly higher.


do you know if they carry 58-5? if you do not want to reveal the source can you pm me this info.

Author:  Taurus [ Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Give me M69 or give me death.

antisemitex wrote:
Taurus wrote:
I know of a source that I can quote if you guys won't mind... They are located here in the US though, so if you are in a different country be prepared to pay out the butt for shipping, also, their prices are mildly higher.


do you know if they carry 58-5? if you do not want to reveal the source can you pm me this info.

Yep, they sent me 58-6, lol. It's somewhat big on me, but nothing a belt can't fix, and I always like extra room in my jacket for my wallet and such. I can PM you the source if you want, I don't think that would be unacceptable since we are in desperate need of them?

Author:  antisemitex [ Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Give me M69 or give me death.

Soviet_Kazimir wrote:
Actually that's not quite true on the use of Afghanka. It was used from Mid war onwards. But I do agree I wanna know a source for bigger M69 care to share your source?



mainly paratroops got afghanka. many conscripts were still on m69 even into the early 90s where stocks of the new uniform were supposedly sufficient for most troops.

btw

the provider is now out of the sz, but in case you want to know it is the other soviet militaria dealer in ukraine (simferopol i think). he's notorious on ebay and and on the other soviet forums as one of those shady dealers. (it's not Front of Russia, and i don't mean to imply that FOR is a bad dealer, but rather just narrowing down the dealer in question a bit more)

Page 3 of 4 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2002, 2006 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/