Sovietarmystuff.com

Russian / Soviet Army Surplus Items
It is currently Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Blue Berets
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:31 pm 

of the songs that i can hear on my bad BB disc I did find some very intruiging and wondered what you guys though about BB's form of music.

For example golyube bereti (1987) album is just great.

it swarms with the sounds of ballad, orchestra, heavy riffed rock, new wave, and it's definitely sinth oriented. It might be also like the 'vot i konchilas' album that i already have as a melodiya LP along with some other afgan war era lps i can't seem to identify. I intend to take pics of these so that some members here may be able to identify these artists whose music sounds equally as great as the Blue Berets.

in all Blue Berets sounds like great music to soldier to. It is definitley a million times better than the crap that's often played in the background of youtube videos of US forces in Afganistan/Iraq, and the crap they blast of themselves when in the field (my brother is witness to these awful sounds i guess meant to thrill/give adrenaline rush to US troops, or agonize enemies. They all sound like terrible faith no more copy cats, or sound like country music to kill yourself to.

I am also wondering if there is soldier-made music of the Soviet/Russian Motor Rifles Infantry since Blue Berets is music of the VDV.