Sovietarmystuff.com

Russian / Soviet Army Surplus Items
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:38 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Ghillie suit for sale
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:08 pm 

Bought a brand new sniper pattern ghillie suit, never been used in the field. Trying to sell it so I can get the money for a Soviet Leshy suit.

This sniper ghillie suit features a fine polyester mesh for the inside lining. This feels smooth to the skin so you can wear a T-shirt underneath. The outer polyester liner is a Camouflage No-See-Um bug proof fabric. On the Front of the jacket chest, forearms, and the Pants, we've sewn on a 1000 Denier Cordura Plus fabric for those long Sniper crawls. This is a very abrasive resistant fabric. The "Plus" means it has a Urethane coating for water repellency.

Instead of buttons or a zipper on the Jacket, there are Velcro strip to secure the Jacket closed. This keeps you comfortable when crawling so you won't feel the bumps of buttons. On the back of the outer liner, we have sewn on our Synthetic thread giving you the Best in Concealment. By sewing the thread directly to the fabric, you will have an even distribution of camouflage material. The Jacket has a draw cord on the attached hood.

The cuffs on the jacket have a thumb loops sewn in so the sleeves wont ride up your arm while crawling. The Jacket has a draw cord on the attached hood.

The pants have elastic sewn in, a draw cord, and Belt Loops! The bottom of the pants have a Boot strap. This keeps the pants from riding up your leg while crawling backwards.

The bottom of the pants have an 18" zipper. This allows you to put the pants on without taking your boots off!

The Pants have "Pass-Through" pockets. This allows you to get to your clothes underneath.

It is a woodland pattern so it blends in the forest very well. The front is the U.S Marine digi camo but there was a misprint and it came out a little brown. I can post photos by Saturday. I am asking $90 plus shipping ($10 in the U.S) or best offer. I will ship world wide BUT you still need to pay for the shipping.

My videos from exploring old, abandoned buildings. Comments are always welcomed.