Sovietarmystuff.com

Russian / Soviet Army Surplus Items
It is currently Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:17 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: 1PN51, 1PN51-2, and 1PN58 Russian Night Vision Scopes
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:33 pm 

wickidwim wrote:
Hey Taurus, where was the K6-3 used for? I have never seen anything like it!

Its a special forces unit helmet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:22 pm 

What payments do you take?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:35 am 
Hello friends:

Sorry for delay but I have one problem with the forum and I have register again.

For Vityaz:

Yes, is a helmet that use the FSB, GRU, etc... is one helmet very used in CQB.

My form of paid is by bank transfert or Wester Union, I don't have paypal service.

Bye.

Diego M. (Sureagreements).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:42 am 
Dear Taurus:

If you send me one private menssage, send me it at my new name of user.

I say me that need some weeks for buy the helmet, I need that you undestand that I need offert the helmet to other clients, my contac in russia does not expect more, he want sell the helmet as soon as possible.

Bye.

Diego M. (Sureagreements)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:54 pm 

Ill be frank here, id be a bit hesitant to send that sort of money by a service like western union or any other way that doesnt have buyer protection

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:44 am 

Vityaz has been discussing this with me and I think he is probably right... Is there any other form of payment you would do that we can both mutually have security on?

I normally do not like to be paranoid in a business transaction as I feel like I am being disrespectful, but in this time and era there is far too much to lose in these sorts of things...

I know LiqPAY has buyer security if you would do that instead.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:43 am 

Its not disrespectful to make sure your bases are covered. TBH Western Union has a bit of a bad reputation, if a seller asks to be paid by it im usually suspicious

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:48 pm 

I'll just say...
"Better safe than sorry..." Razz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:09 pm 
Hello

I undestand you, I know that western union are a dangerous sistem and the bank transfert not are the perfect sistem but I don't work selling military equipment, I only make small sell's for can pay my hobbyes.

Taurus I undestand your problem but you know that I say you my form of pay in the firts moment and in this moment you have say me that my form of pay not are interesting for you and in this form I can offert the helmet to other persons, you say me that don't have problems with my form of pay but only need some weeks for have the money and now say me it. I say to my contac in russia that her helmet are selled and now I have say that not are selled, my contac can thibk that I am not a serious man. You undestand my problem?

In this questions all have problems in this moment I have one night vision scope that I import for one good client and some days ago say me that don't want it, but I pay the scope for this person say me that he want it and I pait it because ha are one old client and in this moment I have one scope that I dont need, I have many problems of this tipe. All have problems.

Yours:

Sureagreements.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:19 pm 

sureagreements_new wrote:
Hello

I undestand you, I know that western union are a dangerous sistem and the bank transfert not are the perfect sistem but I don't work selling military equipment, I only make small sell's for can pay my hobbyes.

Taurus I undestand your problem but you know that I say you my form of pay in the firts moment and in this moment you have say me that my form of pay not are interesting for you and in this form I can offert the helmet to other persons, you say me that don't have problems with my form of pay but only need some weeks for have the money and now say me it. I say to my contac in russia that her helmet are selled and now I have say that not are selled, my contac can thibk that I am not a serious man. You undestand my problem?

In this questions all have problems in this moment I have one night vision scope that I import for one good client and some days ago say me that don't want it, but I pay the scope for this person say me that he want it and I pait it because ha are one old client and in this moment I have one scope that I dont need, I have many problems of this tipe. All have problems.

Yours:

Sureagreements.

If people are suspicious of paying via western union for something and this has made them decide not to buy something, maybe the best solution would be for you to set up a paypal account, its quick, easy and free. If youre not willing to do this dont start making zasaranitsa posts on this forum