Sovietarmystuff.com

Russian / Soviet Army Surplus Items
It is currently Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:06 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Help with outfit and gun decision!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:58 am 

I have a question, I cannot decide on a outfit and Airsoft gun for Airsoft. Would anyone reccomend an outfit or a gun? (I prefer AKs' and RPKs) So would anyone reccomend an outfit and gun?
Many thanks,
Jake

Post subject: Re: Help with outfit and gun decision!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:03 pm 

Well what branch (VDV, mech. inf...) and setting (Afghanistan, Chechnya...) are you trying to achieve? For example in Afghanistan you would need something like an afghanka/M88 and in Chechnya you could go with a VSR. Depending on the branch of service and your designated role in the squad you choose your weapon. RPK or PKM for the support gunner, SVD (there are some decent airsoft ones on the market) for recon/sniper etc etc.

Forgive the shitty english

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:48 pm 

I saw some good Chinese producers, one of the big great ones (handmade rifles and such).
They were releasing SVD-with-nightvisioscope. I dunno if it is real nightvision, but the overall rifle was excellent made!
I saw RedWolfAirsoft ran into the son of Dragunov, that had seen the rifle in the expo booth and said that it seemd very real.
I love SVD btw.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:06 am 

wickidwim wrote:
Well what branch (VDV, mech. inf...) and setting (Afghanistan, Chechnya...) are you trying to achieve? For example in Afghanistan you would need something like an afghanka/M88 and in Chechnya you could go with a VSR. Depending on the branch of service and your designated role in the squad you choose your weapon. RPK or PKM for the support gunner, SVD (there are some decent airsoft ones on the market) for recon/sniper etc etc.

wickidwim wrote:
No worries!
Anyways, I have no idea what role to play i'm debating on Supportgunner or Recon. For I have found a (Surprisingly) good spring SVD (Shoots 400fps) and all of their RPKs are decent priced but are out of stock.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:09 am 

GabrielMK3 wrote:
I saw some good Chinese producers, one of the big great ones (handmade rifles and such).
They were releasing SVD-with-nightvisioscope. I dunno if it is real nightvision, but the overall rifle was excellent made!
I saw RedWolfAirsoft ran into the son of Dragunov, that had seen the rifle in the expo booth and said that it seemd very real.
I love SVD btw.

Very intersting. There arent many SVD airsoft guns, but of the ones that are there their very well made

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:38 am 

The best SVD replica was made by Real Sword? if I remember correctly, but you just might have to sell your left kidney to buy it. They're REALLY FUCKING EXPENSIVE.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:36 am 

wickidwim wrote:
The best SVD replica was made by Real Sword? if I remember correctly, but you just might have to sell your left kidney to buy it. They're REALLY FUCKING EXPENSIVE.

Probably kidney, liver, a lung and set your whole body up on the black market list for "After death organ extraction" since the SVD by Real Sword (without the nightvision but regular PSO-1) costs around 800 USD... Rolling Eyes