Sovietarmystuff.com

Russian / Soviet Army Surplus Items
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Irritating Asian call centre staff
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:06 am 

For the last few days we've been getting phone calls at home that show up as 'international withheld' on our caller ID and when we answer its either silent or people with Asian accents ask to speak to 'the man of the house' they called the day before yesterday something like six times and this was particularly frustrating because I was out at the time and my wife is recovering from a hysterectomy and had to run down the stairs from her sick bed to answer the phone. They called again when I got home and I told the very polite lady to stop phoning my f**king house as this was six times and we're registered with telephone preference service and they shouldn't be phoning at all. Then the night before last I had very little sleep and wasn't in the best mood when they phoned yesterday morning. I knew what it was when I saw 'International withheld' on the caller ID and sure enough the Asian voice on the other end asked to speak to 'the man of the house' I immediately let rip and told him to stop f**king phoning me, referring to him using a vulgar word for female genitalia and telling him to f**k off back to his cave in Tora Bora and have sex with his goats. The man then started calling me an idiot and a rascal and I responded by telling him id be voting for the next Austrian artist with a square moustache I saw standing for election and asking him if it was nice in his call centre in the middle of a third world bumf**k back-of-beyond. He responded by saying 'goodbye idiot goodbye rascal' before hanging up. I loaded up a youtube clip of the Horst Wessel Lied ready for them phoning back but thus far they haven't phoned back.

I wonder why? Maybe it was something I said Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post subject: Re: Irritating Asian call centre staff
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:36 pm 

Ouff, I am sorry to hear about this, I wish her a speedy recovery.

I have had the same problem, and they have called several family members of mine as well. Most of the time they wish to perform a computer scan, until I told them who they'd reached, and why they were f###ed if they called again and that I do not have any errors with my _Linux_ PC, not Windows, they replied with "Oh, sorry Sir. You have no problem. I saw mistake. Bye bye!"
Laughing