Sovietarmystuff.com

Russian / Soviet Army Surplus Items
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: 6 months no winter coat
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:08 am 

Gentleman..I have hesitated to post my situation in your forum but I paid,and something happened.I would have accepted the whole civil war thing if it had been on at the time but now after you have sent me 2 coats and neither has reached me I think your own post office is screwing around with your shipping.I trust you and when you give me your word I accept it.The money doesn't matter,it's the trust.I still have faith in you but I think the local gov't where you are shipping from is the problem.Either way I went all winter in -22 without a coat hoping each day it would come.Very saddening..Dan Myles,Hamilton,Ontario,Canada

Post subject: Re: 6 months no winter coat
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:11 am 

I would definitely email SAS directly regarding this issue.

Post subject: Re: 6 months no winter coat
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:26 pm 

The coat doesn't matter I ordered another one from the States...sigh...but I fear the Ukraine is about to feel the pain of a civil war and I see Russia has sent troops into there as of a few hours ago..This is all very bad for the people living there.I hope the people who sent me the other packages postmarked from the Ukraine are o.k. during this..and I have advised site staff admin and he stated he was having trouble contacting his people living there by e-mail and was sending them a snail mail.I assume this is because of communication problems resulting from civil unrest...Dan Myles,Hamilton,Ontario,Canada