Sovietarmystuff.com

Russian / Soviet Army Surplus Items
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:23 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Fedback for first order; VSR jacket and pants
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:53 am 

Hello Comrades:

This was my first order with Soviet Army Stuff.com. I needed a new winter coat which lead me to this site and I decided to go with Russian Army Winter Camo Jacket Parka Pants DUBOK VSR. Overall I have to say I am very pleased with this product and the service here at SAS! Shipping time was pretty good; just over 3 weeks to middle US. The jacket is awesome is gonna be very warm this winter especially if it hits almost 20 below zero here like it did last year. I did however receive the wrong size, a 58-4 instead of 56 but I'm not complaining. The 58-4 fits me great! Was probably taking a gamble with the 56 but that was the only size left in VSR. Just a couple of questions: I noticed in photos that the winter pants usually come with suspenders and I never received any. Can I purchase these? Also, I notice that some of the winter coats like the Afghanka come with internal Makarov holsters. I know the coat I ordered doesn't have one but are these available for purchase as well? We have Conceal&Carry here in Minnesota so I could actually carry a Makarov in one of those in public. Overall I am a very satisfied customer and I look forward to my next order with Soviet Army Stuff.

Post subject: Re: Fedback for first order; VSR jacket and pants
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:46 am 

I have a spare pair of the suspenders here somewhere that ill send you if you send me your address. As for the makarov holster, just check that there isnt actually one on there already, there may be a little pocket between the buttons and the button flap that is easy to miss! If there isnt one on there its possible to make one with some canvas and a bit of needlework skill. I modified one of my jackets waist pockets with canvas to keep a PSM in, I used to keep a pack of chewing gum in the same pocket and then I could take out the gum, and when putting it back in take hold of the pistol, and it doesnt arouse as much suspicion if theyve seen you putting your hand back in your pocket after getting your chewing gum, then suddenly the pistol comes out!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:44 am 

PM sent.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:23 am 

Can I purchase these? Also, I notice that some of the winter coats like the Afghanka come with internal Makarov holsters. I know the coat I ordered doesn't have one but are these available for purchase as well? We have Conceal&Carry here in Minnesota so I could actually carry a Makarov in one of those in public. Overall I am a very satisfied customer and I look forward to my next order with Soviet Army Stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:24 pm 

I don't think we have the VSR jacket any more