Sovietarmystuff.com

Russian / Soviet Army Surplus Items
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Just ordered -
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:21 pm 

I think you may be right, and no worries, I don't take offense to constructive feedback like most typical Americans, it's better to have the right info than the wrong info and get someone killed someday.

The strange thing about those old NATO filters is that some people say they expired awhile back, but I'm not sure if that is possible since they are sealed air tight... And they both use activated carbon so is that even possible? I swear sometimes this whole filter business just confuses me.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 pm 

Unsealed filters expire after approx 6 months because the activated charcoal content absorbs chemicals from the air. Sealed filters have something like a 10 year shelf life provided the seal is airtight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:12 pm 

Hi,

When I ordered my GP-7M on the 5th of august, it was the last one in stock, and the GP-7Ms, as they became out of stock, were removed from the site.

My GP-7M still hasn't arrived, but I've just noticed today that the GP-7M has come back into stock. Does this mean that the GP-7M that was shipped to me has been returned by customs, or that my GP-7M was never shipped?

It's been 20 days since ordering, and the other items shipped on the same day arrived only 6 days later. While I don't want to seem like a dissatisfied customer (as I am not. I love SovietArmyStuff.com), I cannot afford to waste $107 on something to be lost on its way here/never sent/returned to sender by customs.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:18 pm 

Guys, and "wickidwim", doesn't North Korea got a lot of Soviet stuff?
Like, doesn't their army wear Ushanka 24/7?
Wired that it is no site with DPRK stuff... Neutral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:16 pm 

There is no site with DPRK militaria because it's incredibly hard go get hold of stuff, the borders are totally locked down and nothing gets in or out without the authorities knowing it. I've got some North Korean medals, they where apparently smuggled to China by fisherman. And yes, the DPRK has a lot of Soviet and Chinese stuff, possibly some Iranian equipment too (their T34 tanks from the 1950-1953 conflict are possibly still in service today!).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:19 pm 

The only way any of that shit from North Korea gets out is if a major conflict is stirred up between them and the US and the US 'liberates,' them and fuses the two with South Korea, afterward they would definitely allow military surplus to be a contributor to the economy. Legally or otherwise due to the nature of American business 'transparency.'

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:53 pm 

Yeah, thought so... I bet I wouldn't be able to get anything but death out of trying to take some Soviet equipment out of there, if I live in the Soviet-era time.. Mr. Green
Shiiiit... A fisherman smuggled it out from there... That's probably not easy O.o

Guys? Maybe we should try to smuggle out stuff from North Korea...?
RoFL Just kidding... Wink
But when it collapses (I kinda hope...) Then it will maybe be VERY easy getting that stuff?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:07 am 

Still nothing. No idea what to do, at this point. No word from Vlad either. Is he away? I've emailed him a few days ago, but no response. I hate to seem like a pest, but I really don't want to be forgotten about Sad

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:15 pm 

I'll try to pm him if I see him online in my MSN Account and tell him your situation. Hope this all gets resolved soon.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:17 pm 

Yes.... Godspeed!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next