Sovietarmystuff.com

Russian / Soviet Army Surplus Items
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:17 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: L-1 chemical suit
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:19 am
Posts: 2783
OK now unlocked and the spammers ID deleted, please everyone if youre the first to notice a spammers post report it to me ASAP

_________________
Честь полка - моя честь. Слава полка - моя слава


 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: L-1 chemical suit
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:49 pm
Posts: 524
Location: Louisville, KY
Will do vityaz.

_________________
You say, "away with you communists"; we say, "away with you imperialists!"
When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.


 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: L-1 chemical suit
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:32 pm
Posts: 123
Location: The Netherlands
lucky I didn't click on it Smile


 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: L-1 chemical suit
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 827
Location: Norway
What the reason to spam...? -.-

_________________
- - - They call me Tovarich Slon - - -

Image


 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: L-1 chemical suit
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:19 am
Posts: 2783
GabrielMK3 wrote:
What the reason to spam...? -.-


Unfortunately the world is full of dick heads

_________________
Честь полка - моя честь. Слава полка - моя слава


 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: L-1 chemical suit
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:32 pm
Posts: 123
Location: The Netherlands
vityaz wrote:
GabrielMK3 wrote:
What the reason to spam...? -.-


Unfortunately the world is full of dick heads



Hah that's true Laughing


 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: L-1 chemical suit
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:48 pm
Posts: 827
Location: Norway
vityaz wrote:
GabrielMK3 wrote:
What the reason to spam...? -.-


Unfortunately the world is full of dick heads




We in a crazy, crazy world! Razz

_________________
- - - They call me Tovarich Slon - - -

Image


 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: L-1 chemical suit
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:01 pm
Posts: 1
Hey Guys im abbout 6ft 250lbs and I am wondering if this suit or the OZK will fit me so messagage me or email me at -----------@yahoo.com


 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: L-1 chemical suit
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:19 am
Posts: 2783
Opperator109 wrote:
Hey Guys im abbout 6ft 250lbs and I am wondering if this suit or the OZK will fit me so messagage me or email me at -----------@yahoo.com


Theyll fit if you order the appropriate size,

I removed your email address from the post to protect you from spammers

_________________
Честь полка - моя честь. Слава полка - моя слава


 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: L-1 chemical suit
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:07 pm
Posts: 15
This is an excellent suit i wore it when i was cleaning my pond out its about 3 feet deep 4 in some places and it held up just fine i tightened the jacket firmly around the gloves and waist and there was not one leak it was missing a single button but vlad has reassured me that he will be shipping me a spare rubber button! it still works flawlessly without it with a little zip tie engineering heh....

the hood on it is also verry nice it covers the head entirely and has enough room to fit over a helm ( it fits over my sephear helm just fine or my gass mask it even has a small peak that comes up and covers the voice box / mouth of the mask to protect it from rain or whatever.

the only thing that i can think of that bothers me was that my size 13 and half boot dose not fit into the boots of the suit without me really having to tug and pull and stretch the rubber to fit over them so i causally take off my boots and just put sneakers or barefoot it.


 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2002, 2006 phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.048s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]