Sovietarmystuff.com

Russian / Soviet Army Surplus Items
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:43 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Ukrainian Army Military Marine Spetsnaz Camo Uniform
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:37 pm 

A couple of months ago I ordered the Ukrainian Marine Spetsnaz BDUs for general use and airsofting, as well as to be part of my 'Apocalypse Kit'.

I've got to say I was amazingly impressed with the BDUs I received. They fit almost perfectly, had no moth holes or any odour to them at all, and seemed brand new. No frayings, no markings, nothing.

It did not come with the exact patches shown in the picture. Namely, it didn't have the Ukrainian Flag patches or the trident on the shoulder. They were not missing, they just had other patches in their place, which I assume were general Soviet / USSR Spetsnaz patches.

Shipping took a little while, about 3-4 weeks. But overall very happy. Just recently ordered a Soviet PMG Gas Mask and a OZK Chemical NBC Hazmat Suit. I will review those as soon as I get them.

Cheers, Vityaz.

My Ratings:

Customer Service: 9/10 - A bit slow to respond, but Vityaz is an extremely friendly person.
Shipping: 9/10 - Again a bit slow and a little expensive but this is coming from somewhere in the Warsaw Pact countries so absolutely no real issues here.
Item Quality: 10/10 - Vityaz and his crew (if he has a crew) does select quality items and gets them out as quickly as they can. They have a large selection and very good prices for a lot of items. (My only wish is that Vityaz would lower the price on those gorgeous KM-32 masks. Hah)
Price: 10/10 - For what these items are (Antiques in amazingly new condition) Vityaz's prices are awesome. No complaints.

Overall: 9.5/10 - Will and have order from here again

Post subject: Re: Ukrainian Army Military Marine Spetsnaz Camo Uniform
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:13 pm 

It is very nice to see another happy costumer! Very Happy

Post subject: Re: Ukrainian Army Military Marine Spetsnaz Camo Uniform
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:10 am 
Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up. Evil or Very Mad Razz