Sovietarmystuff.com

Russian / Soviet Army Surplus Items
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: >>PERSONAL BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ORDERING AT SOVIET ARMY STUFF
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:40 am 

I live in New Zealand, and I ordered a military visor from Soviet Army stuff in March, expecting that they are a trusted online shop.
When I finally received the order, I was very disappointed to find I had been sent a completely different style/colour visor to the one I ordered. I contacted Soviet Army stuff immediately, and they assured me they would handle the situation in the way I had asked. This was more than 2 weeks ago. Now they are dodging all responsibility, avoiding my emails, trying to offer me a refund (via a non-trusted website) when we specifically agreed that a refund was not the best option (seeing as the value of the US dollar has plummeted against my currency and I would have lost a considerable %). I have sent these guys several emails pointing out my concerns, and they have shown no business integrity or even a want to solve the problem.
Now I am having to pay with money, time and stress because of a stupid mistake that this "business" has made.

DO NOT TRADE WITH THESE PEOPLE UNLESS YOU ARE NOT WORRIED ABOUT YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY OR IF YOU ARE INDIFFERENT TO RECEIVING A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ITEM TO WHAT YOU ORDERED.

Post subject: Re: >>PERSONAL BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ORDERING AT SOVIET ARMY STUFF
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:17 am 

Sorry to hear that youve had a problem with your order however please bear in mind with the workload we have its possible that mistakes will be made

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:36 am 

It is unfortunate to hear that you've encountered this problem.

But it doesn't seem like your money is "hard earned", if you don't even understand how a business works... Confused

I doubt that "they" are dodging your e-mails, because there is only ONE person that works in this store, something that makes it difficult to answer when you got 200-300 other mails coming in, each day... Also, this store doesn't use any "non-trusted" pages, a bank is a bank, and all banks follow the same rules.

Instead of acting this child-ish, you could rather go for a friendly topic here at the forum, asking about how to get things solved.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:01 am 

I would like to apologize that our company has caused you an inconvenience. I hope we can use dialogue in order to resolve this issue, as there is only one only one operator handling the emails, which is also our owner Vlad. So it is possible that there is a delay or some errors in the processing of your request.