Home >> Products >> Detail
Russian Small Sea Tanker DON Embroidered baseball cap
High quality embroidery. Adjustable size.
Displacement: 1540 tons
Dimensions: length - 62.5 m, width - 10,7 m, draft - 4.3 m
Full speed: 12 knots.
Range: 4,000 nautical miles at 10 knots.
Propulsion: diesel, 2,000 hp
Capacity: 510 tons.
Crew: 40 people.
The history of the vessel:
Small sea tanker pr.1852
Provision of Soviet missile floating technical bases (pr.323) fuels and
oxidants and anti-ballistic missile missiles, the first generation (which had no ampoule storage of these components) required the establishment of a special light-duty tanker pr.1541 (about 357 tons and 152 tons of oxidizer spetstopliv).
The project was developed by the tanker Primorye CDB, the chief designer P.F.Vanyushkin, the chief observer of the Navy L.I.Kuzmenkov. The total displacement of 1540 tons, 1140 tons empty.
Main propulsion - single-shaft diesel of 1000 hp provides a full speed of 12 knots. Range is 4,000 miles, the autonomy of 10 days, the crew of 40 men (4 officers).
Head tanker was built at a shipyard in Vyborg in 1962 were built nine tankers. Go to the national ballistic missile ampoule storage components has led to the suspension of the further construction of such tanks. Two tankers of this project have been converted to pr.1852 ("Don" - on the Black Sea Fleet, "Alambay" - on the Pacific Fleet).
Small sea tanker "Don" was built on the North to the number 363 on the original pos.Pontonny pr.1541 (serial number 750) in 1966.
In June 1967, on inland waterways arrived in Sevastopol. He started his activity with the support of anti-cruiser "Moscow" and "Leningrad" jet fuel, and then provided the acceptance test of all the heavy aircraft-carrying cruisers, including the aircraft carrier "Admiral Kuznetsov NG."
In January 1970, first came into the Mediterranean Sea to the military services to provide anti-ship missiles "Moscow". Then, every year twice, and in 1973 went to the three military services, participated in the teaching of "Ocean." Participation in military service ended in 1974, having made visits to Alexandria, Port Said and Mersa Matruh.
In 1979 he was converted to pr.1852 in Sevastopol at the plant named after Sergo Ordzhonikidze, to ensure the test of the underwater pr.1906.
Since 1984, provided the acceptance test aircraft carrier "Admiral Kuznetsov". Since 1986, the tanker was carrying petrol in Donuzlav, the ports of Izmail, Odesa, Kherson, Nikolayev, and Poti. He participated in the study, during which the show of doing an event in paragraph Pomortsev (Bulgaria) for the Joint Chiefs of Defense of the Warsaw Treaty of refueling with gasoline tankers mobilized from the reserve motorized regiment.
In 1992-1993, the tanker was involved in providing gasoline besprichalnym way Gudauta Russian troops and the evacuation of the Poti naval base. After that, provided the diesel fuel vehicles, and parts of the Black Sea Fleet. This problem can be solved today.
At present, based on the South Bay of Sevastopol.
Product added: 8/17/2012
Back to products
Soviet Army Foreign Mission Troops Uniform Sleeve Patch
Digital Flora Yudshkin suit with patches + Vest + Cap
Soviet Army Uniform Metal Hat Badge Red Star 1.2 inch
Russian Military Warm Cold Weather Leather Boots with Fur
Russian Military VKBO Digital Flora Summer Field Camo Suit MPA-37
Altyn Russian Assault Helmet Replica. Visor, Headset
Original Soviet Boyscout - Pioneer RED TIE Scarf
Embroidered T-Shirt FREEDOM EQUALITY BROTHERHOOD
Russian Army Name Tag + Chain FREEDOM EQUALITY BROTHERHOOD
Russian Special Forces - SPETSNAZ Chest Badge Ak-47 and Fist, Shield
Russian Army Spetsnaz Name Tag + Chain Sow Death, Reap Victory
Russian Police Uniform Baseball Cap